- Crisp, Brian F., Betul Demirkaya, Leslie A. Schwindt-Bayer, and Courtney Millian. Forthchoming. “The Role of Rules in Representation: Group Membership and Electoral Incentives.” British Journal of Political Science. Abstract.
- Demirkaya, Betul and Norman Schofield. 2015. “Trading Portfolios: Stability of Coalition Governments” in Norman Schofield and Gonzalo Caballero (ed.) The Political Economy of Governance. Springer. 179-193. Abstract.
- Schofield, Norman and Betul Demirkaya. 2013. “Spatial Model of Elections in Turkey: Tracing Changes in the Party System in 2000s” in Norman Schofield, Gonzalo Caballero and Daniel Kselman (ed.) Advances in Political Economy. Springer. 317-330. Abstract.
- Demirkaya, Betul. “Whistleblower in the Parliament.” Under review. Abstract.
- Demirkaya, Betul. “What is Opposition Good For?” Invited to revise and resubmit. Abstract.
- Crisp, Brian F. and Betul Demirkaya. “Electoral Rules, Candidate Entry, and Voter Coordination in Majoritarian Systems." Under review. Abstract.